What's new

Feeling Old.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
you guys dont know old... until you know pong (1972)....

The Atari Video Computer System (1980) was a young mans game lol....

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Myself and my old college room mate used to get shitfaced and play mario kart 64. I was discussing it with him once at the bar while he was in town and a younger patron didnt even know what nintendo 64 was.... The sad thing is I'm only 28! Thats the moment I felt too old...
Dont feel old brother; I still have my sega genesis and all my games (sonic, cliffhanger, earthworm Jim, etc.) and I'm not that old.....
Earthworm Jim...:timebomb: that is what just happened to my mind. Such an amazing game. God what has happened to man kind those games were true to the heart amazing.
Fuck yes...

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Myself and my old college room mate used to get shitfaced and play mario kart 64. I was discussing it with him once at the bar while he was in town and a younger patron didnt even know what nintendo 64 was.... The sad thing is I'm only 28! Thats the moment I felt too old...
Dont feel old brother; I still have my sega genesis and all my games (sonic, cliffhanger, earthworm Jim, etc.) and I'm not that old.....
Earthworm Jim...:timebomb: that is what just happened to my mind. Such an amazing game. God what has happened to man kind those games were true to the heart amazing.
Fuck yes...

I played that! LOL

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Well good for you good sir. 39 is a good age still got many years ahead of you and one hell of alot of cigars.

Cheers,
JM
Kinda hard to have a 38 year old son and be 39 ..... :)
Nope he was a stud right out of the womb. That's right he got it right first time.

Fuck yes...

I played that! LOL
I moved May of last year and I know I packed my Sega up I now must scower the storage room and see if I can find it cause I must play. :rifleaim:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Fifty is young...:tiphat:
Nirvana? Isn't that a stage of consciousness?
Rotary? When we wanted to communicate we had to wait for the pony express rider.
:rolling:

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Thanx guys. Thanx alot. And here i thought i was young. First video game - pong. First computer - commodor vic 20. First album i ever bought with my own money brand new at Hills dept store - AC/DC Back in Black!

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
LOL... You and I must be about the same age Grrr....

first video game: pong
first computer: commodore 64
first album ever bought: Rush 2112

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
LOL... You and I must be about the same age Grrr....

first video game: pong
first computer: commodore 64
first album ever bought: Rush 2112
Turned 45 last december. Grew up in the 70s where as a kid u could buy ur own snuff, chew baccy, and swisher sweet tipped. You could also buy beer if u said it was for ur dad. Lmao nothing beats the country music of the 70's nor the rock of the 80's.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Are you implying Blink-182 is bad?! That would be a first to me, especially from a Nirvana fan.
There is a world of difference between Blink and Nirvana. In summation, Nirvana changed the name of the game, while Blink just knocked off NOFX and the rest of the Fat Wreckords "sound." I also don't put much stock in Soundgarden after Badmotorfinger, and I think Pearl Jam is marginal at best...

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Are you implying Blink-182 is bad?! That would be a first to me, especially from a Nirvana fan.
There is a world of difference between Blink and Nirvana. In summation, Nirvana changed the name of the game, while Blink just knocked off NOFX and the rest of the Fat Wreckords "sound." I also don't put much stock in Soundgarden after Badmotorfinger, and I think Pearl Jam is marginal at best...

Ok I must be old cause I have no idea what these are. lol

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Well played good sir well played.

I still stand by what. I miss old cars there is nothing like an old vehicle. There is nothing like the Detroit muscle that just rumbles and makes you feel alive.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0

Ok I must be old cause I have no idea what these are. lol

If you were so inclinded...

[youtube]pBZs_Py-1_0[/youtube]
Wikipedia
http://www.fatwreck.com/
[youtube]kkrHYHqChlI[/youtube]

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Have heard of Soundgarden but not the song. Dont know the other two. Here is what I listened to.

[video=youtube_share;eEnE5DHrJkE]http://youtu.be/eEnE5DHrJkE[/video]