What's new

Fellow Michiganders... Where are you?

madfermaduro

Somewhere near Lansing...
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I guess I'm the new guy around here..... Live btwn Detroit and Lansing.... frequent a few other BBs and decided to see whassup here......:stretchgr

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hey BOTLS! I am just interested to see who is from Michigan on here. Let me know so we can chat about our phenomenal lion team... Ha ha yeah right. We can really chat about cigars and events in out area.

Evie
Hello again, Evie!
Lions?:scratchhe:dunno: Never heard of `em.

Will you be coming to Columbus this weekend to see the Wolverines receive their annual drubbing?:grin:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Hey Ev.

You know where I am. For the others, Sterling Heights. Home for every refugee from Iraq. Big plans getting set up for a Michigan herf next year at my place.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Sometimes I wished I lived in Texas just so that when people asked me where I was from, I could just hold up my hand like the Michanders do and say "I live....here" and point to my crotch.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hey BOTLS! I am just interested to see who is from Michigan on here. Let me know so we can chat about our phenomenal lion team... Ha ha yeah right. We can really chat about cigars and events in out area.

Evie
Michigan guy here. Live and work in the Livingston County area. Smoky's in Royal Oak and Ann Arbor are good meet up spots!