What's new

Ferm-Fabulous!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info. I went to glass also. Holds moisture in and there's no need to try to maintain humidity in the entire box.

I can't wait to hear what the tobacco now tastes like. As they say, the proof is in the pudding.
I have tried a couple of quickies and they were very promising. I havent tried any that were aged as of yet. I am waiting for a mold so I can start doing some serious rolling. LO sent me the wrong one and they are really dragging their ass about replacing it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I meant to have a play about with this, I have PIDs, thermocouples and ssd's to switch on a load of upto 25 amps at 230v, it will run till a set temp is reached and then it will shut down.

I even have an arduino that can do way more but no time to play about with this, roll smokes, take car of my little bear cubs, piss off my other half, sit in 4 hour meetings at work and walk the dog! I am not good at multifarcing.....

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Post office finally delivered your package yesterday, Smokey. Everything arrived in good order. All smells good and damp without a hint of ammonia. I have loads of projects goin on right now, trying to find a blend for WLT's new capa clara and castano wrappers, trying to stash a box of Jorgefectoscuros for autumn, plus business projects out the wazoo... so it may be some time before I crack into these packets. But give me an idea what kinds of filler you have put with these wraps.

Thanks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I havent tried any of those wrappers. I sent you all the h2k and Honduran I had.The ecuador maduro and dom seco I have been waiting till my mold came.LO is seriously pissing me off with their BS and I have no clue when or if i,m going to get the one I ordered.

Glad all arrived to you in one piece though.Never can be sure how stuff will get treated.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Yeah. So I ordered a bunch of leaf from LO on the 4th then ordered some from WLT on the 9th. LO will be here on the 12th and WLT will be here the 11th. Got to hand it to WLT for getting his shipments out quick.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Yeah. So I ordered a bunch of leaf from LO on the 4th then ordered some from WLT on the 9th. LO will be here on the 12th and WLT will be here the 11th. Got to hand it to WLT for getting his shipments out quick.
Totally agree, wlt has awesome turn around time... but samples are too good at LO... win some lose some

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have only ordered twice from LO and both times the order was screwed up.They sent me a 56ga mold instead of a 48 and are doing everything possible to not have to make it right.