What's new

Ff 10/16 & 10/17

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
No suprise I slipped into last again. Good luck to everyone this weekend.

Go UT & ND!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Al-RIGHTY then. I don't like this...I have 5 picks different than CMT. :headroll:
That should actually be a good thing...assuming of course this is his bad week, and that consists of losing all the games we have picked differently! LOL!

Oh well. Should be an interesting weekend. Twoe picks that are null this week: Atl and Ind. NOW. Look at how many that WOULD be null if it weren't for ONE pick:
Pit/Jac, Cin/Ten, Sea/Hou. Plenty more where we only have two folks different. Strange.

OK, now I have to go put all my attention to this TB/Mia game...too many damn heart attack moments already...

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Ouch, looks like they were the wrong 5, at least for now Todd. Your at 4 wins at the moment. But I have good news! ( :wink: )

I'm currently tied with the great CMT at 7. Woulda been 8 if it weren't for that BS interception in OT by Jac. Grrrrr.

It's all in the afternoon games there CMT. 3 of the 5 different games. OAK, DEN and BUF are goin' DOWN! :headroll: At least I hope!

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
:gangfire:

a perfect 9/9 for me this morning!

how many of those were nailbiters though. 2 games in OT, w/ the controversial call against N.O.

carolina squeaking by detroit was also odd.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Dang bro'! You...Could...Go...All...THE WAY! The way things are shaping up right now you could very easily pull out the sweep!

CMT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, what great weekend in football. I was flipping to and from the Cowboys and the Steelers game trying to watch both, watched the Cowboys kick a winning fieldgoal then went back to the Steelers game and it was off already :cursing: . The damn Lions let me down and so did my Steelers. :wtf: Looks like someone alomst hit the whole weekend to the "T", Damn good job.