What's new

FF 11/20 and 21

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
So, Chicago and TB starting off their games out of NOWHERE! Wow.
Dang, and Simms almost runs for a first...guess I shouldn't wish him going head first, huh? Good Lord, what's with all the penalites??? Looks like Vick is coming back in, but had he been knocked out by that sack I have a feeling this would be a slam dunk for TB...we'll see.

6 games not in contention this week, so lots more room for movement in the standings than normal.

SL, NE, NYG, Sea, Den and KC are all locked up. Two folks each have TB, Chi (looking good at the moment), Cle and Min. One person each has Cin, Det, Oak, Ten, Bal and Buf.

Should be an interesting week folks! :thumbsup:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Huh, that's strange....blackout? Crazy ass games today. Chicago's killing Carolina...Washington and Oakland all locked up....Cleveland cleaning Miami's clock...and this dang TB/Atl game...grrrrr...

Like I said, gonna be some shifting this week...

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Dang, CMT and I are even this week. No gain, no loss because of his CLE pick and my TB pick.
I'll pick one up against Larry with my TB pick...I'll either lose one or two spots with Mike depending on the Pit/Balt ending (real nail biter on this one)...and I have one game different than Young Vince (GB/MINN)...

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I'm sure they haven't forgotten Todd, but good reminder. Have I ever said before how much I dislike NFL overtime? Sudden death is just ridiculous. Oh well, two down to Mike. Nice pics bro' :thumbsup:

CMT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of my losses were down right upsets...... :hammersma :hammersma What happened to the Steelers!?!?!?! Next week just a little more gain.