What's new

Figurado October 2018

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
well...i cant say that im mad about another theme for october, because month of monsters isn't really doable for a pleb like me who only has 1

that said im not sure if i have any figurados currently either, but if i do I'll like em up in your honor op!

on that note, what's the distinction then between a figurado and a perfecto? they look the same to me

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
well...i cant say that im mad about another theme for october, because month of monsters isn't really doable for a pleb like me who only has 1

that said im not sure if i have any figurados currently either, but if i do I'll like em up in your honor op!

on that note, what's the distinction then between a figurado and a perfecto? they look the same to me
Perfecto is a variety of figurado, along with torpedo, pyramide, belicoso etc.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I think I only have two currently but I’ll smoke them and post them. I usually have several, but tend to smoke them up!

Last edited:

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I love figurados! The classic cartoon cigar is forever burned into my psyche. The Roma Craft CroMagnon Mode 5 is my daily smoke these days. Also that small Cuaba you have picutred... I picked up a couple of those and they are delicious.
Love cuaba. And the Roma intemperance BA figurado is one of my faves.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Love cuaba. And the Roma intemperance BA figurado is one of my faves.
Were the NC cuabas figurados? Still havnt tried the cc cuabas.

Belle encre all day long, WOAM, old greycliffs, unies, torps torps and more torps.

Gotta remember there's drac, wolf and Krueger too for those stuck on monster month. Does the face count? It's got a slightly conned cap but it's more of a nipple in my opinion.

I think torps and belicosos make it to easy.