What's new

Figurado October 2018

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Gah, of course I had to come down with a cold the first week of this thing. I'm living vicariously through you all, nice work.

Bahaha! I really need to go back and re read those rules... ;) nevertheless, I'm taking full advantage of this to tear through all my figurados....
You can smoke as many as you want of course, but only one counts toward your daily raffle entry.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Gah, of course I had to come down with a cold the first week of this thing. I'm living vicariously through you all, nice work.

You can smoke as many as you want of course, but only one counts toward your daily raffle entry.
Not too worried about that... I'm just making space and glad for the help choosing what to smoke.. ;)

Bummer man! I was wonderin! Hope you feel better soon. Drink you a hotty totty in a bdub mug.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0

There's a raffle in here somewhere!? When I win, I want my prize to go to you asshat

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk