What's new

Finally Cain F!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, after much searching and finally locating a new B&M (now the favorite) I was able to acquire a pair of Cain F! Woo hoo!
I have had the Cain Habano but never the F which I hear packs an even larger punch then the others! Has anyone had them and if so, what did you think?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I was lucky enough to get 3 of the 5-pack boxes but haven't torched one yet... definitely looking forward to one though!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they punch as hard as the Habano or are they a bit more mellow? Depending on how much I like these the guy said he can sell me a box of the F but again, I don't wanna crash my car from a cigar haha!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Do they punch as hard as the Habano or are they a bit more mellow? Depending on how much I like these the guy said he can sell me a box of the F but again, I don't wanna crash my car from a cigar haha!
Strongest of the Cains by far. Cain creator Sam Luccia told me that the "F" stands for "F---ing strong cigar!" He told all of us at the tasting to EAT FOOD before smoking one, lol. We all laughed, and then he said, "but no, seriously." I have a 5-er box and have given one out but have not smoked one yet. Apparently they are VERY strong when fresh--the ones we got then were very fresh--and as you'd expect, get a bit milder with age.

They're pretty small (I'd say petite corona), so will make great winter smokes!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My B&M has 12 boxes of them, but they are only giving them away with sales of boxes.

I would have the fiver IF THEY COULD GET ANY FREAKING BOXES.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tmoney - Let me know what your thoughts on it are - I will probably be running back to the shop and buying a box or a few more singles and I have no problem sending ya some of them. I went to 4 or 5 shops who said they will only sell with a box of normal cains - like yours - and finally found this one who does singles. Im gunna clear him out haha!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I don't mind waiting until they get more cain in, between the tatuaje madness of this month and last, I don't need any other distractions.

I haven't bought the box of little hammers that I want either for the same reason...