What's new

Finally finished...in home cigar lounge.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
That is really nice! You should be very proud of all that work and the attention to detail. Not to mention a very functional system to control the smoke/air. Very cool! Hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
That is really nice! You should be very proud of all that work and the attention to detail. Not to mention a very functional system to control the smoke/air. Very cool! Hope you enjoy it for years to come.
Thank you, it took some time and thought to get it right. Stills have some additional projects for the room, turn the closet into a humidor, cigar box collage on the open wall. Should be great when done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Looks good man :) I too am curious about the A/C vent and air situation... when the A/C is not blowing cold air into your room, is smoke going up into the duct and spreading through the house? Or do you keep the A/C fan on constantly even if it's not pumping cold air? Or is your smoke exhaust fan that powerful that you are confident nothing is getting into your a/c duct?

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Looks nice

question tho,

you’re sucking all that cold air out, and you’re pulling air from the rest of the house.... which is probably pulling it from cracks across the house and maybe bathroom exhausts and drains right?
Not if his traps are primed

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The room looks amazing. I love the fact that it's a secret entrance as well. :). That exhaust fan is huge. I imagine you will seldom need to run it on more than 50% and if smoking alone probably 20%.. Good thinking having it on a dimmer as well.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What is the noise like with that fan?
Really not that bad. We were comfortably able to hold a conversation without getting too loud ourselves. I’m able to watch tv without turning it up too loud. Decibel meter on my phone read 63db at full blast in the chair just below the vent. Ambient room noise is about 38.5db in the same place.