What's new

Finally getting in to it

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
So I am finally really giving it a go in regards to smoking a pipe seriously. I about have the hand of loading and lighting properly so I can have a decent length smoke. My questions regards lighters... I don't have much money (still out of work) but would like to get a decent but inexpensive pipe lighter. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the input!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
So I am finally really giving it a go in regards to smoking a pipe seriously. I about have the hand of loading and lighting properly so I can have a decent length smoke. My questions regards lighters... I don't have much money (still out of work) but would like to get a decent but inexpensive pipe lighter. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the input!
Hey, Bro!

I have a lighter that everyone keeps telling me is a pipe lighter. It is used, but it works and it's yours if you want it...Just send me your addy :)

(I am out of work too, so I know!)

LMK,

~Clint

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I just use my cigar lighters, for now. And also, if you have one of those lighters for candles, that will bend to a 45degree angle, they work very nicely, as well!!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
For smoking outdoors, I've found nothing better than my Zippo pipe lighter. Lights every time I need it to, and the flame won't go out even if it's windy. Oh and if you have a Zippo lying around, just send it back to them and ask for a pipe lighter insert and they'll send the lighter back with one in it, including your regular insert. Great customer service!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Zippo pipe lighter works well, and is only $15-$20. Also Vertigo makes a pipe lighter that is pretty cool, looks like an IM Corona Old Boy for only $20.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you can't a Zippo find with a pipe chimney you can mail the lighter to Zippo with a note and they will replace it with a pipe chimney for free.