What's new

Finally got around to making an account on here.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I used to lurk on this site quite a bit, learned a lot about cigars and this site really helped me on that journey. Then I got super dumb and decided to quit all of that (a woman's nagging may or may not have contributed as well). Just moved back to Ohio from the El Paso/Ft. Bliss area, and decided that I want to get back into it.

After I had been smoking cigars for a little while, I had thought it would be a little better fit for me to smoke a pipe, but I already had hoarded quite a few cigars and never got around to the pipe. So this time around, I'm planning on starting with pipes and am very quickly finding out that I have quite a bit to learn!

Besides that, In my spare time I really enjoy being outdoors (hunting, fishing, backpacking), reloading, and working on old cars (Suzuki Samurais, older jeeps, even Geo Trackers).

I really look forward to this! This site is great!

Andy

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hope you sneak a good cigar in your rotation occasionally so I have something to talk with you about. Welcome.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Welcome, I just moved to Ohio 5 years ago and used to go to El Paso on business when I lived in so cal.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from Minnesota @MoPowa

Used to have a CJ7 and really miss it. Would love to find an old beater CJ7 or CJ5.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy