What's new

"Finally, I've come back home!"

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Hello Brothers!!! It's been a long time... I see many old brothers and even more new brothers. Ive been gone to long and things have changed....

Good bye Wife, hello young lady friend.
Good bye big house in St' Cloud, hello 2bd Condo in Kissimmee.
Good bye big humi, hello humble 100ct.
Good bye 260lbs, hello 215lbs and dropping...

I missed all of you and hope to hit the ground running in terms of trades, group buys, etc...

Im sure I missed a lot (I was completely oblivious to the Tat Monster release of 2010), but I have gained a new appreciation towards our common interest...

So... It's been over a year since my last smoke... I plan to break my fast today... What to smoke???

Oliva Serie V Maduro 2008
Tat Drac 2009
Tat Frank 2010
PSD5 2008

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Hello Brothers!!! It's been a long time... I see many old brothers and even more new brothers. Ive been gone to long and things have changed....

Good bye Wife, hello young lady friend.
Good bye big house in St' Cloud, hello 2bd Condo in Kissimmee.
Good bye big humi, hello humble 100ct.
Good bye 260lbs, hello 215lbs and dropping...

I missed all of you and hope to hit the ground running in terms of trades, group buys, etc...

Im sure I missed a lot (I was completely oblivious to the Tat Monster release of 2010), but I have gained a new appreciation towards our common interest...

So... It's been over a year since my last smoke... I plan to break my fast today... What to smoke???

Oliva Serie V Maduro 2008
Tat Drac 2009
Tat Frank 2010
PSD5 2008
Welcome back it has been a long time. I would choose either the 08 Frank or the PSD 5.

Posted via Mobile Device