What's new

Finally pulled the trigger and got a wino ...

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Finally pulled the trigger and got a wino. Went with a Newair cc-300 so that should suffice for quite a long while. I also ordered a Hydra SM humidification unit for it that should arrive within the next couple of days, and I'll use HF beads to stabilize humidity throughout most likely.

Just need to season it and I'll be good to go!!!!
View attachment 83020
Nice! What was the total cost...if I may ask?

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Yeah I picked it up online from wayfair.com, but it looks like I just got it on sale because it's $450 now. Air-n-water.com has them for the same but I think the code WELCOME will get you something like 20% off.

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
They advertise it as 400 but I think that's a bit of a stretch. Then again, with more cigar tetris 400 sticks is probably very doable.

And that includes a variety of vitolas

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a locker at the my local cigar bar, and you know what?... I pay that much yearly for my locker. Compared to that, this thing is a steal and probably does the same job, the only good thing I can think of, comparing this, is the fact that I can't smoke my precious ones unless I plan on it, getting them out of my locker. Having this, I would be tempted to smoke more of my precious ones LOL. I'm still keeping it on the bucket list and leak this to my kids as a great gift to give dad!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I'm looking at one of these also. I just checked and the WELCOME code at air-n-water.com is for 25% off and it brings the price down to $337 & change. It looks like they are running another code that is HEATWAVE that is for 20% off. It would be nice if you could use both codes at the same time!!
Hope this helps out.

Jody

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm looking at one of these also. I just checked and the WELCOME code at air-n-water.com is for 25% off and it brings the price down to $337 & change. It looks like they are running another code that is HEATWAVE that is for 20% off. It would be nice if you could use both codes at the same time!!
Hope this helps out.

Jody
Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk