What's new

Finally put some faces to the names!

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
So after being a member here for a while I was finally able to make my way to the US and meet up with a great bunch who I often BBMed with in Chicago. Brent picked me up and drove me over to Casa de Montecristo and before leaving the car slapped me with a great little bomb. As we entered Casa we were ushered to the basement where Rich was waiting and boy did he pack some serious ammo he not only slapped me with a bomb he had put together but followed to pile on the misery by tossing sticks at me sent by fellow BBMers. I was truly humbled and speechless at the generosity of the great brothers here. We were shortly joined by Jere who true to form slapped me with a great sampler surprisingly there wasn't a single overlap in the sticks the brothers here hit me with. AMAZING!

A couple of days later we met up once again at the Burning Leaf to smoke some cigars and watch the fight. As I entered the Leaf I met Jamal the owner who's a top notch guy and gave me a great discount on my purchases. As I tried to settle down in my seat JDog approached me asking if I was the guy with the parrot on my shoulder I replied in the affirmative and he slapped me with a nice little fiver as well. It was a great night of fights and smoke and I got to meet a whole bunch of the Chicago crew including Shawn, Warren, Elixer and others who welcomed me with open arms.

Guys I'm truly humbled by the generosity and hospitality and would like to thank you once again for having me. Special thanks to Jere and Brent for driving me around and putting up with my banter and as always it was great to put some faces to the names here. TR's coming shortly guys.. I apologize for the delay.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
You certainly met some great BOTL's there in Chicago, wish I could have made it! Glad you enjoyed it Daniyal, that Casa is something else huh?

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Hey daniyal... it was great to meet you man! I hope you and your family has a safe trip home.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Good to know I'll have to come armed tomorrow.

Very cool that you got to put some faces with avvy's. Have a safe trip home!