What's new

finally took some pics of my humidors

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I just finished building a humidor, solid bubinga, spanish cedar interior and ebony corner inlays.

in case some pics don't show, just refresh the page

modeled after the one I bought.

It just took me a while to set up my little photo studio so I could take better pictures.

just a few more and I will link to the rest of them

thanx again EZ

both my humidors until I can start building my own cabinet humidor like Avallo. I'll be giving Ron a call soon

here is my bubinga humidor with my workshop 'gars and some I still need to sample

and here the good stuff

and a close up of my tiny stash

man I wish I already had more, but I have spent over a grand on cigars in the last 2 weeks, many of them are not even here yet, damn you Cbid.

lost a bid on 3 God of fire though, wish they were easier to get and the local B&M has the Opus X but for around $30-40 a piece. any idea where I can get them a bit cheaper if that is even possible

so far though I do love the padron 64(any) and the AF Hemmingway the most

ok, that's it for now, here is a link to the rest of them

http://www.pbase.com/saschagast/my_love_for_cigars

and for those that also enjoy woodworking , I just updated my pictures of my shop

http://www.pbase.com/saschagast/woodshop_update

I hope I didn't just kill the system with all these pics, but it's late and I didn't want to resize all of them again.

thanx for looking

Sascha

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Nice job man. $30-$40 a stick for Opus X? I'd tell them to stick them up their asses. They are much cheaper down here. The next batch should be shipped out around Father's Day, so I can check then for you.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Looks like an excellent, well-equipped shop! Is woodworking a hobby - or something you do as your main job? You take good pics ... and your humidors are quite nice.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Nice job, sascha! Question: how did you do the corner inlays? As an occasional wood worker I was wondering if you used a dado on your table saw or a router table with fence?

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Nice job man. $30-$40 a stick for Opus X? I'd tell them to stick them up their asses. They are much cheaper down here. The next batch should be shipped out around Father's Day, so I can check then for you.

I would love to know when they come around and gt a few, I have my contact info in my profile, so if they ever come around cheaper, i'd love a few.

thank you so much