What's new

Fire Pits

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my favorite bands. Saw them like 20 years ago and it's still one of the best shows I've ever been to.
I loved them. This Addiction was the last album I bought bc they were getting a bit soft. I mostly like harder stuff; A Wilhelm Scream, Propagandhi, etc. But on Asian Man, Goddammit was one of the best albums I've ever heard. But I was like 4 when it came out. Didn't hear it until I was 14, and they got me into real music.

Last edited:

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came to post the same thing. My neighbor has one of these setups an it's friggen awesome.
It actually works better than most purpose built firepits they set out at the home n garden stores.

The washing machine basket sounds the easiest.... now just to find a busted washer.

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's an electronics dump near me. I had to take a wicked old TV there and I think we also dumped a broken fridge there. I could ask the guy. I don't think he'll charge much if I can get my sister's boyfriend to help me take it out.

Maybe try Craigslist or fb marketplace...?

I could be wrong here but worth noting anyway, I think some of the newer washers have plastic tubs
The washer we have is metal. It's about 4 years old by now, though. I remember going to the laundromat while we saved for a new one xD

Last edited:

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I loved them. This Addiction was the last album I bought bc they were getting a bit soft. I mostly like harder stuff; A Wilhelm Scream, Propagandhi, etc. But on Asian Man, Goddammit was one of the best albums I've ever hard. But I was like 4 when it came out. Didn't hear it until I was 14, and they got me into real music.
Agreed. Their first couple albums in particular hit HARD. I swear you haven't been truly heartbroken until you've angrily yelled along with the chorus to Radio. :ROFLMAO: Ah, younger days. Today's exercise music was Walls of Jericho and some Descendents.

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry to say it but Hot Water Music did a split with Alkaline Trio, and they did a Radio cover... IMHO better than the original.
See if this brings back some nostalgia!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm sorry to say it but Hot Water Music did a split with Alkaline Trio, and they did a Radio cover... IMHO better than the original.
See if this brings back some nostalgia!
SOLID! I am inclined to agree...the harmony on the chorus in particular gave it that extra something. Man that is a hell of a song.

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yassss the harmonies <3

And in further defense of my sister's boyfriend, he got me a wicked cool ashtray by the fancy schmansy knife cutter company.

Last edited:

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're all gonna go to the dump Sunday. I showed them the pics of the baskets you guys had and they thought they were wicked cool.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This is making me want to fire up the firepit now. Sadly...firepit weather is probably gone here for another 7-8 months. :( Ain't no fun roasting weenies/mallows in 90-100 degree heat, cold beer or not.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
yes. that actually helps separate the wood, getting more air to it. prtety cool it'll keep all the ash in one place. unless you have a bonfire. that'll work itoo!

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm invested in this thread. I must see pictures of the victorious washing machine drum fire!
Verizon says I'll have paid off my phone in two more billing cycles. I'm debating on NOT getting a new phone. I can always use my sister's phone for pics. My bill would go down like $40. That's a fiver of some pretty good sticks a month... first world problems...