What's new

Fire

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sam's has a sale on Fire Extinguisher two packs. Picked up a pair. Then went through the house and checked for frayed electrical cords and loose connections. Made sure the puppy couldn't get to them.

Your pain is my call to action!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Currently going through with the restoration company. Smoke damage affected the whole house almost including our bed rooms. They said it most likely traveled through the duct work

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well little update, so house is almost completely empty. Restoration company has been in since Monday and is expected to take a full month. Ductwork was cleaned yesterday which we were there for and you can not believe how much crud and dust comes out. We are currently living out of a Hampton inn.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Do you sleep on a cot at the foot of their bed when you are home? May be better to just stay at school, unless of course they enjoy reminding you why the are living out of a Hampton Inn!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
.....you go home every weekend?
Why?
Friday/Saturday are the second best party nights in college.
Because I only live 15 minutes from my house and my university is only about 1k students which pretty much everyone in a 2 hr radius leaves after class on Friday, it’s a ghost town on the weekends. Our party night is Thursday aka thirsty Thursdays lol.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Dang, kick a guy when he's already down. Glad it's all in good fun. Hope they keep to their timetable, Chayse. Also hope you find some hussy at school so you can just Netflix and chill at school on weekends. ;)