What's new

Firearms related discounts

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
10% off at doubletapammo.com through 9/2 using code laborday14

A few more days left of 10% OFF EVERYTHING at brownells.com (including ammo!)
Use coupon code GRX
This also gives you free shipping on orders over $50

These may also still be good at brownells.com, but I haven't checked:
$15 off $100 purchase - code G2S
$25 off $150 purchase - code G2T
$50 off $300 purchase - code G2W

Last edited:

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Got this email today:

"In Honor of American Craftsmanship, CrossBreed Holsters is celebrating Labor day with 20% off a holster and belt combo pack."
(good through Tuesday, 9/2)

I personally use a their SuperTuck as well as a couple of their belts.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For my BOTL friends - I have an e-commerce firearms web site.

http://greysmoketacticalfirearms.com

Until the end of the year I'm offering a $25 discount on any single firearm. Handguns, Rifles, Shotguns etc.
just use the coupon code "botl2014" and a $25 credit will be applied to one firearm.

Sorry Guys I only ship to FFLs, if you need help finding one email me at greysmoketactical@outlook.com.
I can't ship to Chicago and I must follow the local city ordinances.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Stupid sale at Brownell's on Bushmaster AR parts... $49 lowers caught my attention. Stock up and then sell them for $200 each if a democrat gets elected.
Palmetto State pretty much always has $49 lowers in stock, just fyi. They're typically of better tolerances than Bushmaster as well.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Stupid sale at Brownell's on Bushmaster AR parts... $49 lowers caught my attention. Stock up and then sell them for $200 each if a democrat gets elected.
Palmetto State pretty much always has $49 lowers in stock, just fyi. They're typically of better tolerances than Bushmaster as well.
I can vouch for PSAs lowers. I've built quite a few rifles for friends based off of their stripped lowers

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Interesting, I've never actually put my hands on a PSA lower. I don't really run forged lowers anymore since most of the top billet stuff is crazy cheap right now. I see they have cosmetic blems for $49, and everything else is in the $80 range. God I love how all the chaos about this time list year has flooded the market with parts at consumer friendly prices.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Interesting, I've never actually put my hands on a PSA lower. I don't really run forged lowers anymore since most of the top billet stuff is crazy cheap right now. I see they have cosmetic blems for $49, and everything else is in the $80 range. God I love how all the chaos about this time list year has flooded the market with parts at consumer friendly prices.
Yea, unfortunately for those of us in CT, we can't take advantage of these consumer friendly prices. Rifles that were $500 2 years ago are $1500 today because we can only buy those made before 1994 (in CT). Retarded.

To the rest of you, enjoy the good prices and happy shooting!