What's new

First box purchase!!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Nice pickup! Never heard of them, but I guarantee you will like them...at least the first five, anyway :). Your tastes will change almost weekly if you smoke a lot.

My first was Onyx Reserve Torpedos..

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
congrats on the first box! My first box (or should I say bundle) was J.R. Alt. to perdomo reserve no 2! haha still have one left I think, saving it for a special occasion :grin: My first actual box where the cigars came in a box was AF short story.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grats sir! My first box purchase was ACID Kuba Kubas (this was primarily for a friends bachelor party). I don't really like them anymore though. I do, however like a few of the more nontraditional and traditional Drew Estates blends, especially the Liga line. My second box purchase was Drew Estate Natural Root. Fantastic blend.

Beyond that, I've snagged a box of RP Olde World Reserve Maduro Lanceros and a box of RP 1961 Coronas. I'm relatively new (just a year) to the whole cigar thing myself, but I've been enjoying these more budget-friendly sticks. Great med-full smokes that are packed with flavor.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Congrats, Brother!

My first was a box of AF 858's... I bought it when my son was born. I put all the memorabilia from the hospital trip in the empty box.