What's new

First Box

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The VP of our company gifted me with my FIRST box of cigars. A box of Thompson's finest Manoletes (as I understand he has had these "for sometime" but not in a humi).:pokemyeye Now what the hell am I going to do with these?:tongueout Any sugestions? I'm thinking of making a cigar gun :gangfire: (like a patato gun) How far do you think I can send one of these? Any other ideas?

My first box I'll never get this out of my mind!:angeryell

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hmmm- Fired maybe- I did thank him and keep the ideas coming I like the bird house idea but I'm worried the birds would get even. I'm still leaning on the cigar launcher idea.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mulch. And I would have said the same thing if they had been fresh out of the humidor. Thompson's... :sadstare:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bomb is on the launch pad:headroll: Maybe if your good I'll spread them around a bit:gangfire: :headroll: Post here if you want to be in the list to recieve. Thompson Manolete:blushlove :starrylov

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
The Searcher said:
I bet that this post will be the most active post ever If I said post here if you don't want to be bombed.:headroll:
me!...me!...I don't want to be bombed!

:grin:

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
The Searcher said:
Bomb is on the launch pad:headroll: Maybe if your good I'll spread them around a bit:gangfire: :headroll: Post here if you want to be in the list to recieve. Thompson Manolete:blushlove :starrylov
Mooch reporting SIR! :smokingco:rofl:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Say thanks and throw'em away. Oh and it's not your first box unless you paid for it. You still have time to redeem yourself.