What's new

First Cigar in 4 weekss...and the winner is...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:ccool: I hope all is well with everyone.

I am in a comfy wicker chair having my first cigar in weeks. I had to have surgery on my hip (hip replacement) and have been on some antibiotics and just got the green light. I have had a couple of cigars but didnt finish them and they didn't taste normal as I think the drugs were tainting the expereience- for the most part followed docs orders.

I was a kid that got out of class early...hurried home, went to the humidor opened it up and was struck with indecision; what to pick (my choices that I narrowed it down were 1. Cuaba 2. Trinidad 3 Bolivar....I went with the Trinidad- 3/4 through now, listening to Walter Trout - what a dandy combination.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Glad you are enjoying the cigar!

You definately have good taste in music, "The Blues" if you're a fan of Walter Trout!

The man can play some mean Blues guitar!

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Glad your feeling better. I had a total left hip replacement last year. Rehab sucks but it now feels better then it has in 20 years. I shattered it back in 89 and it was never the same.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Baldanders---Same thing with Me- broke my hip in june 1989. Good luck my fellow THR friend.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Glad to hear you're on the healing side of the surgery. The only thing better than listening to Trout is a nice size pan-fried trout!