What's new

First day no job

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
So today was my first day with no job. I was given my walking papers on Tuesday. It was a part time job plus internship. Lets say that I was not a yes man for the new boss. I am still in college and starting a new internship in a month. I am glad to be out of that place it was stressful.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Well brother it is best to move on to new things cause it sounds like where you were wasn't right for you cause doing something you hate for a long time isn't good for you. Nothing but beat wishes and prayers that this new job is what your looking for.

Heck a little time off never hurt no one lol. Enjoy

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Going to be praying a new opportunity that works out much better than your last job comes up for you soon! Hold in there and enjoy a good cigar in the mean time! Keep looking.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
You're young, good you learned to stand up for yourself early... Be bold and make a groove in the earth all your own brother. It doesn't get easier but it's a hell of a ride. Good luck.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I will be praying that the next job will be better Brother!! Sounds like its a relief to be out of that hellhole of a job! Enjoy a little time off...

Thanx for your service to this country!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That sucks, but be glad that it's over. You'll find the right thing soon enough. You're in college and losing an internship is practically a requirement.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hang in there brother. This is the right thing and pray that the Lord will open the right door for you; so prepare to walk through it now.