What's new

First day with my new ride

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
We have the Laramie on ours, too. Some of it I wish I didn't have (made it hard to upgrade the stereo) but most of it, I really enjoy. I've put a lot of HARD miles on mine, in a short time, and it's still a beast.

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
We have the Laramie on ours, too. Some of it I wish I didn't have (made it hard to upgrade the stereo) but most of it, I really enjoy. I've put a lot of HARD miles on mine, in a short time, and it's still a beast.
Mine has the Uconnect8.4N with the upgraded stereo. 500w Alpine with 9 speakers and subwoofer. I can use my phone or Sirius for music and the quality is amazing. I doubt mine will ever get used like yours but its nice to know its there if I need it. Beats the shit out of the Chev for sure.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Mine has the Uconnect8.4N with the upgraded stereo. 500w Alpine with 9 speakers and subwoofer. I can use my phone or Sirius for music and the quality is amazing. I doubt mine will ever get used like yours but its nice to know its there if I need it. Beats the shit out of the Chev for sure.
Sounds like a much better stereo than mine came with. Just make sure you find a way to give that diesel a workout-they don't like being treated like grocery getters!

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I have the same truck, but I dropped some extra cash for two more subs behind the passenger seats and a pile of emissions deletes. The DPF/EGR/Cat delete is giving me a few extra miles per gallon with enough chutzpah to smoke (pun intended) most of the muscle Detroit put out. People laugh when they see a 8,000 pound truck chug down the 1/4 mile at 12 seconds. Crap, it looks like I still am a teenager after all.

Crypto Sailor

Loose Lips Sink Ships
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I have the same truck, but I dropped some extra cash for two more subs behind the passenger seats and a pile of emissions deletes. The DPF/EGR/Cat delete is giving me a few extra miles per gallon with enough chutzpah to smoke (pun intended) most of the muscle Detroit put out. People laugh when they see a 8,000 pound truck chug down the 1/4 mile at 12 seconds. Crap, it looks like I still am a teenager after all.
Who did the emission deletes? If you don't want to say here you can PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2