What's new

First Intemperance Experience

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Had my first RomaCraft experience yesterday, found a Intemperance BA Envy at a local B&M, but I was disappointed.
It started w a strange hay taste that lasted 2-3 puffs then it switched to what I associate with Cameroon cigars. It reminded e of the NC Partagas Natural , which I like, but if i want that taste i am better off smoking Partagas.

Did I get a bad one or is this the taste profile of this cigar?

Thanks, Rene

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I would say...bad one or probably bad humidified bro. Buy another one and try putting it in your humidor for a while.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds more like Connecticut flavors. You sure it wasn't an EC? BAs definitely don't taste like that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Yeah, that was a bad stick. Try again, you'll be rewarded.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Too many factors to list that may have contributed to your bad experience. I will say this, RoMa Craft is one of my favorite cigar leaders. The Cromag Knuckledragger and Intemperance EC Virtue are fantastic. The BA is my least favorite.

You're not going to like every cigar. Personally, I do not care for Fuente's Opus line (tastes like pencil wood). But that's just my palate saying 'nope'.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
IVOLSAMP8-3T.jpg

It was the darker cigar which I take to be the BA.

I will try it again for sure, but the first impression was disappointing (given the hubbub, I was expecting weak knees). :blushlove

I will also try to get a sample of the others to try.

BTW, the thing had a great draw and excellent burn.

Rene'

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 34885

I will try it again for sure, but the first impression was disappointing (given the hubbub, I was expecting weak knees). :blushlove

Rene'
That photo makes me sad... The latest shipment of Intemperance the shop received doesn't have the shag foot anymore. Cut cleanly now.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
View attachment 34885

Rene'
That photo makes me sad... The latest shipment of Intemperance the shop received doesn't have the shag foot anymore. Cut cleanly now.

The one I smoked did not have it either.

Rene'

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They still have the exposed foot, some more than others...it is a manual process but we don't reject if it is barely visible.

Taste is subjective.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD