What's new

Fiscal Responsibility

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish i had read this a month ago before hitting up a bid site and got a little hooked and then found out the deals i got were not as the cigars are less then impressive. Tried to stock up some for trades. Lesson learned

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ran across this the other day while looking for another old humidor to rehab for a friend. Really shows what can happen
Austin Craigslist
SELLING ENTIRE CIGAR COLLECTION

Hey y'all I'm selling my entire cigar collection with two humidors full of cigars. Some have been aged for 8 years since bought from the store. There's many of them. Will include Xikar cutter and lighters. I keep them at 72% humidity and around 71 degrees Fahrenheit. Have not ever put flavored/infused/aromatic cigars in the same box. I have Cohiba, Anjeos, whole Padron anniversary series, Liga Privada, Alec Bradly Fine and Rare, Bolivar, Opus X, wrapped Opus X tin cans, Davidoff, Avo, Byron, Romeo and Julieta, ect. Will only sell whole collection and will not separate. Have over $2,200 invested in this collection. All these cigars were bought from stores and reputable dealers. Will sell for $1,995 negotiable. Will include humidor box and everything I have for the cigars. Need to sell to make payments. Please do not hesitate to email with questions.

If you know about cigars, you know this is an expensive and amazing cigar collection.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a simple but effective means of controlling my CAD. I have a coolerdor and a humidor. When they are both full I curtail my cigar purchasing until more space opens up.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I spent way too much when I first started. Now it's more controlled I just keep smoking everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk