What's new

Flavored Cigars

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I've never smoked a flavored cigar before but for some reason I feel I have to at some point in my life. If I were to smoke one, what would you guys suggest?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
If you get some, don't store them with your non-flavored cigars.

And the acid line from Drew Estate comes to mind for flavored. Also give the NUB line a shot, I think they have espresso and coffee flavored smokes??? Something of that sort.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
When I go to a crowded event with lots of younger people around, I'll smoke the tatiana groovy blue. It's crazy sweet but everyone loves how it smells.
I smoked the acid toast to hand out candy on halloween, waaaaay too sweet

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
If you get some, don't store them with your non-flavored cigars.

And the acid line from Drew Estate comes to mind for flavored. Also give the NUB line a shot, I think they have espresso and coffee flavored smokes??? Something of that sort.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk.
Yeah, I know not to store them with my regular smokes. I would have no idea which Acid to buy.

I've read some decent things about the Blood Red Moon cigars.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Yeah, I know not to store them with my regular smokes. I would have no idea which Acid to buy.

I've read some decent things about the Blood Red Moon cigars.
Not flavored, but decent tasting sticks.
I got a fiver when they came out a few years ago and they were all tight but I suspect they fixed the problem by now

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on what flavor profile you're looking for. As far as the acids, I'm not a big fan. The Kuba kuda tasted like a bouquet of flowers. The Blondie was more like smoking a vanilla cupcake. Not really a fan of flavored cigars. But my favorite, hands down, is the Java by drew estates. The Tabaks aren't bad either.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Depends on what flavor profile you're looking for. As far as the acids, I'm not a big fan. The Kuba kuda tasted like a bouquet of flowers. The Blondie was more like smoking a vanilla cupcake. Not really a fan of flavored cigars. But my favorite, hands down, is the Java by drew estates. The Tabaks aren't bad either.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll def give one a try.

does the KFC count as a flavored cigar? Or the spectre?
I tried the KFC but wasn't really a fan of it. I'm not familiar with the Spectre though. Is it along the lines of KFC?

I'll buy a few different kinds and keep them in the tupperdore.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
it's by aj fernandez, the filler uses latakia tobacco, so I'm not sure if it's the same smoke infusion process or tobacco country of origin or seed etc but it tastes basically the same

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I wouldn't say the KFC is an infused cigar. Though you could say it is flavored though. Whatever that means.

I'd go drew estate stuff. The acid line is not to bad. I liked the Kuba Kuba but it's very floral. The atom maduro was probably may favoritw , but out of all of them probably the least infused. I'd you enjoy coffee the Java DE and Nub are pretty decent. And the isla del sol (that might not be right) is OK but pretty sweet. Iv moved away from smoking much in terms of infuses cigars but there are some decent ones. You can normally find a fairly cheap sampler on Famous or many other sites if you want to give a few a shot.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I would say the opposite, the kfc is infused but not flavored. Maybe try the naturals by Drew Estate, though im not sure if that counts either

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The kfc isn't infused but has fire cured leaves in it that gives it the smokey hickory tast . The ones iv had I keep in my cooler and have had no issues with other cigars picking up the flavor. But it won't hurt I'd you want to keep them separate.