What's new

Flavours by CAO

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I know I'm inviting a rash of trash talkin, but has any one tried these? Are any of them any good. I like the CAO Mx2 alot. I am trying to get my wife more interested in cigars rather than cigarettes. I've seen the smaller tubos that would be a good size for her, but I can only find the boxes and not singles. Before I pull the trigger on a box that tastes like a candy cane i want some input.:blush:

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Same with my wife she prefers ACID, Isle Del Sol's and also I've turned her onto Cameroons lately.

She likes the 1916's so now I'm going to find something else that she may like.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
My wife hates all those flavored cigars--says they taste like sugary crap.

Instead, she smokes small and mild "natural" cigars like Fuente Hemingway Short Stories, Padron 2000 naturals, Fonsecas, etc.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My wife and I have both tried one or two of them. Found them "yucky", and they left kind of a coated-feeling in your mouth. If you want to go the flavored route, any of the Drew Estates offerings will be better. The Javas by Drew Estates/Rocky Patel are quite decent, and I smoke one or two a year as a change of pace.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
My wife and I have both tried one or two of them. Found them "yucky", and they left kind of a coated-feeling in your mouth. If you want to go the flavored route, any of the Drew Estates offerings will be better. The Javas by Drew Estates/Rocky Patel are quite decent, and I smoke one or two a year as a change of pace.
I need to pick up some of the Javas to try. Thanks for the info

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
You know, I hadn't thought of the Javas. This may be a better choice. I have also found most of the flavored cigars too "sugary". That's why I asked, before gettng a box. Thank you guys

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I can't believe I'm advocating this, but there are cigars that are infused with courvoisier that mgiht be interesting. Seems like a waste of courvoisier however.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I can't believe I'm advocating this, but there are cigars that are infused with courvoisier that mgiht be interesting. Seems like a waste of courvoisier however.
I know I have a couple of Jack Daniels infused hidden in one humi. I got them for my daughters wedding but everyone went for the RyJ's, the CAO Italias, and of course for the chosen....other stuff. I never had the guts to actually smoke one. Hmmmmm takes up a lot of space as well. Hmmmmm

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
For desert sometimes the CAO vanilla, Eileen's Dream, and Moontrance are pretty good flavor ideas. Go with a small size, like the tubos, and remember it's not a cigar. I'll have one of these every couple months, as I have a friend who likes to bring me one since I smoke cigars.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I keep the CAO Bella Vanilla tubos in small quantities. Great for when everybody's drunk and not everybody smokes cigars. Come in a tube so no need to worry about humidification, small so they don't last too long, and they taste good to everyone.

TYLER

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I don't care for them, but bring flavored cigars with me when we all go out for drinks after work. The women I work with seem to enjoy Moontrance and those Kahlua flavored cigars the most. None of the other ones have gone over nearly as well.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
So we (my wife and I) tried the Moontrance by CAO and some of the Acids, as well as a Java Wafe. We both agree that the Java Wafe by Drew estates is the best. My wife said she would come to the Lounge with me on Fridays now. Dang,I wasn't expecting her to like them that much. Oh well she's better looking that any one else there, and she's going home with me.:eyebrow:

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
My wife loves the Moontrance.....When I smoke (CAO Brazilia my fav) she will light one up...Need to try the Drew estates it looks like.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
that's awesome man...I've been trying to convince my GF to smoke with me for a while now. She'll come out every once in a while, but she loves the EXTREMELY sweet ones (cojimar, tatiana, etc) as neither one of us are cigarette smokers, she's not lookng for an overly 'tobacco' tasting smoke.

she found little ones called 'fonsa' in the dominican republic that she loved, but we haven;t been able to find them since.