What's new

Florida B&M

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I told myself when I left the house at 5:00 a.m. that no way will I have time to go by the B&M. I knew I would be w/in a 10 mile radius of the store, but still, no way will I have time. About 10:30 I realize I have been rushing all morning. Why is this? Because at 5:30 a.m. when I left the office, subconsciously I began plotting how I would make the trip to the B&M happen. That's how tricky it can be. Tricky, tricky, tricky. Well, I may not have the will power to stop myself from going, but I will adhere to the limit I set for myself on buying...2 only!

Anyone else playing this mental game?:pokemyeye

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I told myself when I left the house at 5:00 a.m. that no way will I have time to go by the B&M. I knew I would be w/in a 10 mile radius of the store, but still, no way will I have time. About 10:30 I realize I have been rushing all morning. Why is this? Because at 5:30 a.m. when I left the office, subconsciously I began plotting how I would make the trip to the B&M happen. That's how tricky it can be. Tricky, tricky, tricky. Well, I may not have the will power to stop myself from going, but I will adhere to the limit I set for myself on buying...2 only!

Anyone else playing this mental game?:pokemyeye
Your going to love that Montesino pyramid. :thumbsup:

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
oh man, at least yours is 10 miles away. mine is in the same strip mall, 30 seconds to walk, I am a hairstylist with tip money in my pocket.
I usually go once every day and pick up a stick or 5, just wish he had even more selection and trust me, he has lots of the good ones, but some of the more rare ones, nope.

isn't it great to have will power........well I wouldn't know

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
oh man, at least yours is 10 miles away. mine is in the same strip mall, 30 seconds to walk, I am a hairstylist with tip money in my pocket.
I usually go once every day and pick up a stick or 5, just wish he had even more selection and trust me, he has lots of the good ones, but some of the more rare ones, nope.

isn't it great to have will power........well I wouldn't know
Well, when I say it was 10 miles away I'm talking in relation to where the job site happened to be yesterday. It is actually about 55 miles from where I reside. I know exactly what you mean about being a hair stylist also. It's what my wife does so lets hope she never wants to try one out. I think I'm safe...for now anyway.:smokingbo