What's new

Florida Sun Grown

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Hahaha... "Hey, Jeff! Just thought we would come creep on your new project, even though we've never met!" hahaha yeah I see that going over well.

calgon

stevesmoke
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
This is cool. I live near Quincy as mentioned in the article is where lots of tobacco was grown. There are still many old tobacco barns throughout the area. I hope this succeeds

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
This is cool. I live near Quincy as mentioned in the article is where lots of tobacco was grown. There are still many old tobacco barns throughout the area. I hope this succeeds
Yeah, I've been to Corona B&M a few times in Orlando, but never met the owner. It would be cool if the farm was open to tours and such after they get settled into a groove.

calgon

stevesmoke
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Yeah, I've been to Corona B&M a few times in Orlando, but never met the owner. It would be cool if the farm was open to tours and such after they get settled into a groove.
That would be awesome. I would definitely visit if they gave tours.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I've been watching the progress over the past year. Interested to see what our soil imparts. Even though I go all the time I don't smoke their brand. This would be an exception in the name of science. Ha.

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I've been watching the progress over the past year. Interested to see what our soil imparts. Even though I go all the time I don't smoke their brand. This would be an exception in the name of science. Ha.
Absolutely. I'm excited to see how DE uses the first FSG test batch. Of course, I'm hoping for an extremely limted Corona regional stick that we can share with some out of state brothers. Time will tell.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I am with ya James. It's been fun watching their progress with this and will be fun to try.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I saw some of this tobacco Chillin at Drew estate last year when I was there for Cigar Safari.

IMG_0243.JPG

Looking forward to trying it once it has been converted into tasty stogies!!