What's new

Flushy C Cigar Review

Tnt Cigarguy

BoM Jan 12
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
First sorry Neil I have not gotten to this until now.

Right of the bat it is a 6x52 with a super dark oily wrapper. The construction is great and smell Nicaraguan.

So right off the bat there is a lot of smoke which I enjoy. I am getting leather on the pallet with that lovely nic retrohale cedar which I love. I am also getting some really nice pepper and coffee on the back of my throat.

The 2/3 is more of the same, now I am also getting some nice cream to the cigar as well. The burn is perfect and my guess right now is a liga no 9. It tastes just like a liga to me. The cedar is awesome and its spice has picked up. I am getting a head buzz as I am smoking this here. I really like how much smoke is coming out as well.

The last 3rd has more of the same in store with the pepper mellowing out on me some. I really enjoy the full bodiedness of the cigar and especially the leather and woody notes. This a very well constructed cigar and has burnt perfect all the way through. My guess is still a liga no 9. Curious to see what the other guys have guessed. Thanks again Neil for the blind test.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Nice review Trev... since I don't smoke a ton of Ligas, I may have guessed a No. 9 too, but I went in a different direction based on a few taste profile hints. Well, to some folks my "I don't smoke a ton" may seem like a lot. Cheers... Neil put together a nice selection.