What's new

Flying Dog Imperial Coffee Stout made with Black Dog Coffee

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I spoke with a few friends who manage stores in Frederick, MD, and they had no idea about the bottling. In fact, they didn't believe me when I told them.

I tried calling the brewery on Friday and even they couldn't give me an answer because whomever it was (sounded like a cute chic) didn't know either, and told me to call back on Monday.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I tried calling the brewery on Friday and even they couldn't give me an answer because whomever it was (sounded like a cute chic) didn't know either, and told me to call back on Monday.
I suggest a personal visit. :eyebrow:

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Sounds awesome and congrats to Brian! Doubt I'll be able to find it in my area though.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I sent an email to Erin, she's the Public Relations Manager, back on January 7th asking about the release of the Flying Dog Coffee Stout and here's her reply to me....

"Hey Larry,

Our Coffee Stout was just packaged and should be available in the next few weeks in Raleigh.

If you don't see it by then, feel free to let me know. At that point, I'll put you in touch with our North Carolina distributor.

Cheers!

Erin"

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Nice. That's still incredibly tight supply, but I know they didn't bottle a ton of this stuff to begin with.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Brian sent me an awesome Black Dog Coffee care package over the weekend (Thanks B!) and I enjoyed the beer during the Super Bowl.
It's definitely a solid coffee stout. Very strong on coffee and little to no alcohol. Yummy - ISO more! Here's a pic I took...

Last edited:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I was finally able to "lay hands" on three bottles this past Saturday and drank a bottle tonight....oh my God, that Flying Dog Coffee Stout 2 is simply stunning. I have to have more!!!! :thumbsup: