What's new

FNG finally found this place.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening all, I try to use my moniker the same most places, Gravelface or some variation there of. I’m a knife enthusiast, been collecting / using heavily since my Army days at Ft Hood 2002-2005, I was involved in OIF where I was hit by an IED in 2004. Father of 2, been happily married to a wonderful woman who puts up with my knife / rifle / cigar buying with minimal bitching. Currently a Detective with my local police department where I’ve been for near 12 years. Looking forward to learning all I can from the community.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Foremost, thank you for your support! “Thank you’s” have been in short supply these last year or 2. Seems the bandwagon of “F” the police has been the mantra. But thick skin and wicked sense of humor keeps spirits up!

without going into too much detail, this has been a hella week, murder at our Waffle House and our sister agency had 4 murders so we’ve all been pulling 16 hour days and all I’ve wanted was a decent smoke and a glass of Eagle Rare, but I’ve been fighting a sinus infection which ruins any enjoyable cigar I’ve been dying to light up!!!!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Foremost, thank you for your support! “Thank you’s” have been in short supply these last year or 2. Seems the bandwagon of “F” the police has been the mantra. But thick skin and wicked sense of humor keeps spirits up!

without going into too much detail, this has been a hella week, murder at our Waffle House and our sister agency had 4 murders so we’ve all been pulling 16 hour days and all I’ve wanted was a decent smoke and a glass of Eagle Rare, but I’ve been fighting a sinus infection which ruins any enjoyable cigar I’ve been dying to light up!!!!
Not any better here in my area too with the whole police movement over the past year. Things have somewhat settled down luckily.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Greetings! Thank you for your service!

Can't wait to see some guns and knives!

What have you been smoking lately?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first BWS Killer Bee has had me on a kick for more Black Works blends so I picked up a box of BB that just came in. 8AFBB106-9A2D-42C8-B663-5AD7217172BE.jpeg244B032A-D89B-4D2B-8A7B-204337C87474.jpeg