What's new

FNG in the lounge

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you that don't know what the "FNG" is...looks like I'm it. My name is Mike, and I was introduced to this fine corner of the web by my good friend, AndyTex. I am a career Air Force Vet with over 18 years active duty service...there is no better job (unless you are Hugh Hefner and your job is to wear pajamas all day and look at beautiful women). I am currenly enjoying long draws in Afghanistan supporting Operation ENDURING FREEDOM, and I would be lying if I said it's been a real joy.

When it comes to cigars, I have enjoyed a few over the years, but recently I have grown fond of CAO Gold Honey Cigarillos...but after a long day here in the AOR, I enjoy just sitting back after chow and drawing off whatever is available. If you handed me a rock glass filled four fingers with Jim Beam, I would feel like I am back at the lodge BSing with my fellow travelling men.

See you all on the boards

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
99   0   1
Welcome and enjoy your stay! Guys Mike is one hell of a guy and I'm proud to have him as a friend.

Oh and Mike, Traveling Man?

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Welcome to BOTL, sincere gratitude for your service and prayers for a safe tour.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the warm welcome.

Yes Andy, I am a "Square"....one of the "Widow's sons".

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Greetings from North Carolina Mike and Welcome to the family! :welcome:

Any friend of Andy's is a friend of mine!

....again, thank you for your service to our country and for keeping me and my family safe! :thumbsup: