What's new

Food POISONING

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Help!!!!!

I have never been so sick in my life. I had to drive to Pittsburg and back on Wednesday to meet a customer that was buying a truck from me and on the way back thru Ohio I stopped at a little diner and got a bite to eat.
I should of known better when the ribs they sent me were BEEF ribs.
But I was starved and 400 miles from home.

When I got home at 12:30 AM after driving 1000 miles my stomach started cramping and then......
My body tried to expell all the contents of my internal organs thru every orifice of my body. It was amazing the noises I made, it scared my dog who would not come out from under the bed till the next afternnon after hearing it.
I threw up so hard that I feel like I have pulled stomach muscles and my back hurts.
And dont even get me started about the root beer fountain like expelling from behind.
This is not what I needed after the week of taking care of my mom after her artery bypass. She is doing well, but I had to stay at her house for a couple of days because everybody at my house had the flu.
And mom has no internet acess and no movie channnels.
I am glad to be back home and I should be feeling better by the weekend.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Been there, done that. Nothing worse than that. The last time was from a sandwich on a golf course in Vegas. I stayed in my room for three days between the bed and the toilet.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
oh my god, the vomiting smiley is hilarious..>I got food poisoning from Pizza Hut when i first moved to california...needless to say, its still not a favorite....

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
That reminds me...never buy pizza under the heat lamp at the Holiday Inn in Ypsilanti, Michigan.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I just got done taking the City of Houston Health Dept Food Service certification course today... so I can really feel your pain.

I would call the city or county Department of Health and Human Services for that eating location and file a complaint.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I can sympathize with you. Nothing like the YooHoo dance. I'm glad to hear that your mother is doing fine. Sounds like you have had one hell of the week. At least the weather is suppose to be nice for this weekend.