What's new

For All The Golfers Out There

raodwarior

Hiding in my humidor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usually whatever loose change I have in pocket. Occasionally one of the ball markers the kids had gotten for Father's Day or something.

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I hate when people use a little tiny ball marker that hardly anyone can see and then they yell at you because you stepped on their line. Or you have to ask them over and over again "where is your marker?" Most everyone is going to large markers these days. Poker chips have become very popular.[/QUOTE said:
And take 5 minutes to pull it off their golf glove then to stick it back on...

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
Ball markers are for lift, clean, and replacing. If my big ass ball mark is in your way then ask me to move it, otherwise it your fault for not telling me to do so. That's how it goes on tour.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
What kind of dbags are you guys playing with where they use poker chips or get bent out of shape about accidentally stepping on or across their 'line'?

People need to chill the fk out.

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Where can I get my mitts on a Scotty Cameron marker without paying a ridiculous price?
On his website they used to be for sale. Like our putters and anything else with the scotty dog branding- it will cos a pretty penny. I may get online and get one myself though...they are quite nice. He makes great divot tools too, but it wont hold your cigar...

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
What kind of dbags are you guys playing with where they use poker chips or get bent out of shape about accidentally stepping on or across their 'line'?

I'd actually be upset if someone walked in my line, but not enough to flip out over it. I can take my golf pretty serious as I'm super competitive and enjoy competing against myself when I play.

Also, you're right, poker chips seem douchey, but meh. as long as it's not in my line, I don't care.

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
I have a Scotty Putter so I was lucky enough to get the divot tool with it 😉 and my GF got me the cigar clips for Christmas this year so I'm set!

I looked on eBay and the cheapest BIN for one of the coins are 30 bucks. Might have to man up and just buy it

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0

Hey Brent, tell us how you REALLY feel!! :rofl:

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't trade my SC putter for anything...well almost anything
A bazillion dollar coin could buy a lot of cigars...from someone who accepts such coin