What's new

For All The Golfers Out There

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
What kind of dbags are you guys playing with where they use poker chips or get bent out of shape about accidentally stepping on or across their 'line'?

People need to chill the fk out.
Of course you don't worry about lines on the miniature golf courses you play. Do you even use ball markers when you are putting across the draw bridge and over the castle's moat or into the big scary clown head? Make sure you always wear your safety helmet.

Man, you damn American wannabes up there, sure are behind the times. Don't worry, the poker chips will be in style up there in about 5 years. By the way, they are not playing with hickory shafts anymore and pet rocks should by coming your way in the next year too.

:stretchgr

My ball markers:

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
For those who haven't… run over and fill out the "golf profiles" in the sports section under "golfers". Good way to look up brothers when heading to a new city who might want to catch a round.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I use a variety of markers and coins. Whatever I find that particular day. I have several big ball markers and do like them. Last year I picked up a Divix tool at a tournament and love that thing with a mag marker.

Say, is the FSU ball marker shaped like a crab claw?

;)

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I use a big british coin, 2 pounds i think, for normal lift, clean, place purposes. If I'm close to someones line then I'll use a traditionl old plastic style marker that I got from Old Head. I also carry a quarter so I can mark someone elses ball if they're off the green raking a trap or something; just to help speed up play.

And if i'm really trying to get in your head I'll jingle all that stuff around when your about to stroke that 4 foot par putt.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I use quarters with years that are low. For instance a 1966 quarter because then everytime I look down, I see a 66. Good vibes for scoring. Haha yes, i am that superstitious on the golf course.