What's new

For dog owners

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I put one of those collars on the pups, lasts 10 months and costs $55

Unless I misunderstood what the product is for, I think I saw it was for fleas and ticks?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PamunkeyHub

Jayson
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Little late to the party, but we stopped using flea/tick meds several years ago when we realized our Lab was allergic to Frontline.

She developed a dry skin/dandruff condition when she was six months old. We tried everything including vet visits and all the expensive dog food brands to clear it up, but nothing worked. We finally realized it was the Frontline when we switched to another brand of flea/tick control and it cleared up immediately. We decided to try not using any meds after that batch was used up and we've found maybe 1-2 ticks on the dogs since then... honestly, about the same amount we found on them when we were using the Frontline. Our dogs are either inside or on our deck, so YMMV.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Little late to the party, but we stopped using flea/tick meds several years ago when we realized our Lab was allergic to Frontline.

She developed a dry skin/dandruff condition when she was six months old. We tried everything including vet visits and all the expensive dog food brands to clear it up, but nothing worked. We finally realized it was the Frontline when we switched to another brand of flea/tick control and it cleared up immediately. We decided to try not using any meds after that batch was used up and we've found maybe 1-2 ticks on the dogs since then... honestly, about the same amount we found on them when we were using the Frontline. Our dogs are either inside or on our deck, so YMMV.
How's your pup doing, Jayson?

PamunkeyHub

Jayson
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
How's your pup doing, Jayson?
She's been on antibiotics since Friday and her symptoms have improved. She isn't stumbling/falling as often and her appetite is getting back to normal. She's still holding her head to the left and seems a little off-balance, but it's a noticeable difference from when everything started last Thursday. Hoping she continues to improve.