What's new

Forever stems obtained by Missouri Meerschaum

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
So I went to finally hop on the bandwagon and get a forever stem and I find out they stopped selling them two days ago. But, according to their newsletter ( http://www.walkerbriarworks.com/may_2015_newsletter.pdf ) they are retiring. Log cabin pipe works, owner is the husband of the GM of MM, will be making and selling forever stems from now on. That being said, I can't find a link to buy one currently, so I'm in a holding pattern. But what do yall think of this? Hopefully, we don't see any change in product/quality/cost.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

Sign up for their news letter. Carolyn puts stems on sale regularly. Then a little sanding and polishing you can make your own.
Holy hell, I have been all over that website and just now noticed that they are in Phoenix... Going to give them a call and see if they have a retail storefront I can actually walk in and buy things. I may get shoved down the pipe making slope sooner than anticipated...

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Dammit, they are only open Monday-Thursday.... My next vacation day will be spent going down there though, I swear. Will try and send wifey there to pick up some tools as a father's day present as she hasn't figured what to do for me and until now I didn't have any really good ideas. Thanks fellas! Would love to start making some stems for cobs while working up enough nerve to whittle away at a nice chunk of briar.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Holy hell, I have been all over that website and just now noticed that they are in Phoenix... Going to give them a call and see if they have a retail storefront I can actually walk in and buy things. I may get shoved down the pipe making slope sooner than anticipated...
Sorry if I'm blind but what website is that?