What's new

Former cigar smoker has Whynter Humidor looking for new owner

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning brothers! I hope everyone is faring well during this unprecedented time. I got into cigars big time a couple years ago and then lost my taste for them. I have an almost new Whynter Elite Touch Humidor that would love a new owner who would appreciate and enjoy using it. I don’t know if it is appropriate to post this here but I mean well.
Blessings!35E53765-16ED-4D4F-80FB-9999A2F8E105.jpeg5C408E5D-32FA-4E20-8FBA-26AA657BC349.jpeg

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
What requirements do you have to meet to get into the Trading Zone?
Lately the admins have been unavailable so requirements or not doesn't matter.

It appears this option would be best for anyone that can get to Augusta GA, I doubt he wants to ship that thing.

Despite the fact that Augusta is a bit of a trek my wife would shoot me if I brought home a 4th winador so I'm sitting this one out although I'd really like to have it ;)

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Why don't you put in the Trading Zone where it belongs? This is for intro for new members. Good luck in finding it a new home.
There is a 30 day/ 30 post requirement so I’m guessing with only 8 posts he is not even able to see the trading zone. He more than meets the 30 day requirement but is a little shy of the 30 post requirement.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate all the replies! You are correct that I am not able to see the Trading Zone. A couple of years ago, at the height of my cigar smoking period, I learned a lot of great information on this site, but didn’t post much. Looking around the site recently prompted me to fire up a ?2year old Las Calaveras that I enjoyed but not as much as I recall when they were fresh. Can one of you fine gentleman point me to a thread that discusses effect of aging on flavor?
Praying for everyone’s health and well-being image.jpg

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Can one of you fine gentleman point me to a thread that discusses effect of aging on flavor?
Praying for everyone’s health and well-being
Lots of them if you use the search function...here is the most recent.