What's new

Fortnite

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
It's a lie Chuck, none of these dicks will play online

Online is a thing now Chuck, come join me as we rape and pillage or just join fight clubs.

I turn 50 in March, and i'm still very passionate about video games, so for all you youngsters out there giving the old folks shit, I have this to say

and Fortnite sucks!
I’ll unwrap the game when I get home

Leaving the gym now but I’m on Xbox

You probably have small PS4 hands

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
No Mickey only plays for 1-2 hours at the same time each night...then ignores us when were online during the weekends.
Ya know why? Because I work TWO jobs, and whenever I GET to play I have to wait for the fucking kid to get off the dumbass Fortnite to play, and then deal with the wife's bs about how I never spend time with her and blah blah blah, so yeah I can only play from 9-11pm, but on the weekends I TRY to play more than than and earlier if I DON'T have stupid ass honey do lists to complete.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Those things are more expensive than an Xbox FOH
gotta pay for excellence churk thats just how it is. you can hang out in the slums with your ghettobox, or soar in the sky like a baller playing anywhere you damn well please switch in hand.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
gotta pay for excellence churk thats just how it is. you can hang out in the slums with your ghettobox, or soar in the sky like a baller playing anywhere you damn well please switch in hand.
What are your favorite games for it so far?

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I’m good bro. I prefer Microsoft. They’re probably using Nintendo to spy on us Americans.

Not today bro.