Fortnite

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Via the console

Dropped to 40% off the following day

Might be less now
Thanks Chuck, I'll look tonight, also on RDR2 I got hooked up with a fight club, it was a lot of fun, there were 32 of us in this group. We stole a train and were traveling around looking for places to fight. Fought on top of a steel mill, inside a tunnel with only the train light, and on top a giant waterfall.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
@irratebass

Xbox gold 12 month is on sale tonight for $35

Get r done
I checked last night Chuckles, and they went back up to $59, but I found an offer for $45......so there's that, now I'm good for another year.

Also Chuck, better enjoy your game they keep getting sued left & right over the dances......might be the beginning of the end for Fortnite

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I checked last night Chuckles, and they went back up to $59, but I found an offer for $45......so there's that, now I'm good for another year.

Also Chuck, better enjoy your game they keep getting sued left & right over the dances......might be the beginning of the end for Fortnite
I’m on red dead now. Doing story mode to get the hang of the controls. I don’t like that he squats when I pushed in the left button. I’m used to that making the character run