What's new

Found another place besides the jungle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it all started on one hot summer night here in Mesa Az.
I Was out of Cherry Vanilla pipe tobacco, so I jumped in the car to go to tinderbox and oh no it was closed. Not to let that discourage me I drove around looking for a tobacco shop, found quite a few but most were selling pot pipes, roach clips, and bongs. Not necessarily what I wanted at the time. So I keep on my adventure for pipe tobacco. I was driving down Southern Ave. when I noticed a little shop called “Cigars”; walk in and there stood a little Cuban man named Timadeo, I ask him if he had any pipe tobacco he replied no pipe tobacco here all I sell is hand rolled cigars on the spot. Well needless to say I guess I wasn’t going to find any Cherry Vanilla pipe tobacco. So I talked to him for a while and found out that his dad was a blender in Cuba, and he learned the art from him, I watched him roll a few, then I bought 6 from him. Let one up in the store and OMG the taste was amazing a creamy nutty flavor, very smooth nice tight spiral ash that was about three inches long before I knock it off. Well ever since then I have been going to him and tinder box buy cigars such as Punch, CAO, Fuentes, Ashton’s, Padrons. Don’t get me wrong I still smoke that pipe but now I have seen the slope and I’m sliding very quickly.
I’m also a member of Club stogie and Cigar weekly. Glad I ran across this place hope to get and give some good info.
:thumbsup:

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Did you say something?...I can't keep from staring at your avatar.

David

PS: Welcome aboard. :grin:

David

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
DWavs said:

David

David
:bigeyes:

:welcome: Welcome aboard!

Navydoc

Tennis Anyone?
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yea I know. Same thing happens on Club Stogie. Glad to see the avatar (I mean you) here as well....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DWavs said:

David

David

My neck is sore from bouncing up and down watching those :clap:

Welcome
Rob