What's new

Found LP Feral Flying Pigs!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
If you can find them online in these high tax states do you still have to pay your states taxes ??
Just curious ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Technically, you are supposed to pay your taxes to the state for whatever you buy. In most states nobody checks so why pay when you don't have to. I understand that Colorado is an exception to this rule as they actively hunt down tobacco purchasers in there state who don't pay their taxes that would be owed. There is also a penalty involved that is relatively punitive from what I understand and have read. I've never heard of problems in Arizona though, so you'd be fine.
Yes, you are "supposed" to pay the taxes from the state you are taking delivery in. Ask me how I know :(

Randy

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
If you can find them online in these high tax states do you still have to pay your states taxes ??
Just curious ?

Technically, you are supposed to pay your taxes to the state for whatever you buy. In most states nobody checks so why pay when you don't have to. I understand that Colorado is an exception to this rule as they actively hunt down tobacco purchasers in there state who don't pay their taxes that would be owed. There is also a penalty involved that is relatively punitive from what I understand and have read. I've never heard of problems in Arizona though, so you'd be fine.
Yes, you are "supposed" to pay the taxes from the state you are taking delivery in. Ask me how I know :(

Randy
How do you know?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a couple of good stores in New Orleans that consistently have Liga privada 9's, T-52's, and Ferals came in not that long ago, got three of them at around $17 a pop...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I dont want to find that FFP in NY with our 75% tax...
that 75% tax is on the wholesale price.

i got my first FFP in nyc 2 years ago for $23 or so. complete waste of $. took a 15 minute ride into NJ, and saw they were $15 or $16 each.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dang that sucks Mil...how some states tax and others not so much blows my mind...you would think it would be even across the board
States set the taxes, so it will vary state to state

I am sure property taxes in NJ more than make up for their lower tobacco taxes. HAHA

$350-400k gets you a modest home in NJ, with taxes ranging anywhere from $7-12k/year. In New York Ciry you would have to get into the $1 million dollar area to see property taxes that high. It's all relative.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Just curious ?

Randy
How do you know?
http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/60099-Products-Tax-Consumer-Use-notice

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For those in D/FW, Up in Smoke on MacArthur and 161 has some flying pigs. Was there yesterday and they had a few left.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd buy one just for the sake of trying it as long as it was close to the msrp. If there was a wts thread, I doubt I'd ever make it in time to snatch one up lol. That and I don't have access yet :p

Rating - 92.3%
13   1   0
Dang that sucks Mil...how some states tax and others not so much blows my mind...you would think it would be even across the board

I am sure property taxes in NJ more than make up for their lower tobacco taxes. HAHA

$350-400k gets you a modest home in NJ, with taxes ranging anywhere from $7-12k/year. In New York Ciry you would have to get into the $1 million dollar area to see property taxes that high. It's all relative.
7 to 12???

my old house is 26k$/year!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

7 to 12???

my old house is 26k$/year!
ok and where was the house and how much was it worth? i don't follow the point of your post. sorry.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I broke down and bought 2. They have UF-13s as well. As i bought my FFPs the salesman told me he was surprised how fast the Dirty Rats sold out. I told him to keep me posted if another box appears.