What's new

Found Some Liga

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I hesitate to say, and I know it may just be the time of the year when availability is relatively high-ish... But perhaps the most common LPs are finally normalizing in demand a bit?

That said, I have not been able to get my hands on a rat or a pig at a reasonable price yet. So what do I know?

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I hear ya brother,, pigs have been the worse.. Haven't found many if any rats or l40s lately,,, but been seeing a lot of the UF-13s popping up

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
It's been crazy to find any for a fair price. Luckily got a box of L40s, but nothing on any dirty rats. Uf13s have been the easiest to find.

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I just picked up a box of Undercrown Corona Viva for $115 shipped. For that price, I don't know that I'll bother smoking many no.9s. It isn't from a site Vendor, so I'm not sure if I can post a link.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I just picked up a box of Undercrown Corona Viva for $115 shipped. For that price, I don't know that I'll bother smoking many no.9s. It isn't from a site Vendor, so I'm not sure if I can post a link.
I appreciate your respect for the site sponsors, and usually it is bad form to post links all over the place in attempts to drive business to any old site, but...

It is totally safe to post links here, since this thread is dedicated to hunting DE.

...and we've never interacted on here before, so I'll just take a moment to say "welcome to BOTL."

Keep up the good work!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. This place I found by me, had 3 boxes of pigs back in Jan. I picked up a full one for $120 and three loose ones. I consider myself luck after seeing this.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Wow. This place I found by me, had 3 boxes of pigs back in Jan. I picked up a full one for $120 and three loose ones. I consider myself luck after seeing this.
Pigs at $120? That's below msrp. Luck doesn't begin to describe it. If you see those again at that price, let me know I'd like a box!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pigs at $120? That's below msrp. Luck doesn't begin to describe it. If you see those again at that price, let me know I'd like a box!
For sure. I actually had that in mind. I wanted to pay it foward. I'm starting a new job this month, once I'm settled and I post enough contribute enough within the community, you'll see me passing along great thing when I can. I really love this community.