What's new

Found Some Liga

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Got some good stuff at a DE dinner in MD last week. Those events seem like a good way to get some rare stuff if any are in your neighborhood. Bought a dirty rat that I smoked that night and was awesome. Also bought a UF-13, and Unico FFP. They gave to each person a Bashert FP, Undercrown FP, plus a Nica Rustica and Tabak Negro. Luckily my wife went to and doubled my haul. Will post a pic once I get a few more posts.
My wife and I celebrated our 7th anniversary yesterday. Apparently while at the DE dinner 2 weeks ago she was sneaky and got me another FFP, UF-13, and Dirty Rat. This will let me smoke one of each and save the others. Humidor is slam full now. Had to do some maneuvering to get them to fit. Got some smoking to do.

Last edited:

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Got some good stuff at a DE dinner in MD last week. Those events seem like a good way to get some rare stuff if any are in your neighborhood. Bought a dirty rat that I smoked that night and was awesome. Also bought a UF-13, and Unico FFP. They gave to each person a Bashert FP, Undercrown FP, plus a Nica Rustica and Tabak Negro. Luckily my wife went to and doubled my haul. Will post a pic once I get a few more posts.
My wife and I celebrated our 7th anniversary yesterday. Apparently while at the DE dinner 2 weeks ago she was sneaky and got me another FFP, UF-13, and Dirty Rat. This will let me smoke one of each and save the others. Humidor is slam full now. Had to go some maneuvering yo get them to fit. Got some smoking to do.
Congrats on 7 years strong. Sounds like you've got a keeper there!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yea. Sometime you have to call their number to the Townsend road store and ask them. They don't update their website as often as most companies. What are you interested in and maybe I can get them and ship them to you.