What's new

Found Some Liga

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Selling tactics? Referring to their super high prices or are they boycotting for another reason?
-Brother Broadleaf
Sour grapes over how they will often only sell unicos bundled with a regular LP box.
Haven't bought from them since I seen that...trying to take advantage of buyers...I get it, free market but there are Too many good/honest sponsers here that I would rather give my money to

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Selling tactics? Referring to their super high prices or are they boycotting for another reason?
-Brother Broadleaf
Sour grapes over how they will often only sell unicos bundled with a regular LP box.
Haven't bought from them since I seen that...trying to take advantage of buyers...I get it, free market but there are Too many good/honest sponsers here that I would rather give my money to
I see it as trying to make carrying LP profitable. Based on how much they have to buy just to get the Unicos, I don't fault them one bit for trying to bundle-sell. Heck, many B&Ms do it at the events too.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
-Brother Broadleaf
I see it as trying to make carrying LP profitable. Based on how much they have to buy just to get the Unicos, I don't fault them one bit for trying to bundle-sell. Heck, many B&Ms do it at the events too.
Yeah I hear ya, I'm just saying as a consumer I don't appreciate it, as a business partner Brilliant Idea!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Superior Cigars now listing boxes of Rats, L40, and UF13 without the No.9 boxes bundled. Prices are ^^, but if you want them...
supply and demand? you even have then going above the msrp/CI/FSS prices on cbid and such

i've only bought them in 5 packs but my rule of thumb is i only purchase if below a certain price point/discount from FSS. i can be patient.... occasionally

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Is anyone near Chicago that is going to the Casa de Montecristo Halloween event that may be able to get a brother a bundle of UF-4's ? I can pre-pay, and give some extra $$ for your trouble. I had one of these that I got in a sampler the other night, and I think that they're pretty damn decent. PM please if you're willing....help! : )

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Is anyone near Chicago that is going to the Casa de Montecristo Halloween event that may be able to get a brother a bundle of UF-4's ? I can pre-pay, and give some extra $$ for your trouble. I had one of these that I got in a sampler the other night, and I think that they're pretty damn decent. PM please if you're willing....help! : )
You should join this split. I mean group buy. I think one person will have to get 15 bundles at this point but you just might get lucky ;)

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/76522-Drew-Estates-UF-4-are-coming-back-Who-needs-em