What's new

Four Kicks 2012 LE

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I grab this cigar after a long afternoon at my new station. MNF or a cigar? Yep cigar it is. Cut the head and probably one of the most interesting cold draws EVER out of a cigar I've had!!!!!
Prelight cold draw:
Caramel Spiced Apple and cinnamon. And incredibly strong!!!!!!
1st 3rd: Heavy leather, light salt, Oak and a sweetness to the room aroma. (Outside smoke wafting in and out)
More in a bit I wasn't going to review this but DAMN!!!! Thanks Rupe ahead of time!

2nd: burnt caramel (like on Creme brûlée topping), heavy cinnamon and leather. Slight Cocoa. I've had this blend or close to this blend in other cigars! Half Liga T52. Half Illusione and a bit of a Tat monster (Frank/Drac?)
Final 3rd:
Cocoa and strong coffee take over. Leather mixes in and full body now. What a great smoke from start to finish. Thanks R U P E!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have one chillin in humi that brandoncpm sent me. Been letting her rest. May have to put the torch to it tomorrow night. May have to grab some fall seasonal brew to match up with it! Thanks for the review JFire!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Yep, those are some great cigars. The regular Four Kicks is stellar as well, but the Mule Kick has a more penetrating flavor.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Sounds exceptional. Just got into Headley Grange (thanks JDog). I will have to go back and try the Four Kicks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoked one late last year and have been holding on to the only other I had since then. It may be time to smoke it.

It would ask Jon about a 2013 version, but the JD Howard Reserve is one of my favorite 2013 cigars and I can't imagine a LE 13 touching em.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I smoked one late last year and have been holding on to the only other I had since then. It may be time to smoke it.

It would ask Jon about a 2013 version, but the JD Howard Reserve is one of my favorite 2013 cigars and I can't imagine a LE 13 touching em.
Mule Kicks will never again be produced with the same blend as the tobacco is no longer available

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I have a partial box buried in my cooler, I opened it up yesterday to send one to a brother and they still look and smell amazing, can't wait to see how these progress over time

*side note: JFire is in need of Mule Kicks....you know, in case anyone needed to know...