What's new

Four Kicks?

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I got a box of the Sublimes from the newest batch. First one was great, next 3 ALL PLUGGED! The rH in that humi is a bit high right now (68%), but not enough to cause this. It's been 6 weeks since I got the box.

Very disappointed!

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I bought a box of robustos when they were first released... No issues at all with construction. I hope they are keeping up the quality given how good these are.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had quite a few of these cigars. Right now one of my fave sticks out. I smoked one right out of my B&M's humi and it was a little too dry. I have a feeling its b/c they were right next to the door and caught quite a bit of draft. However I took some home and let them sit in my humi for about a month and it was an incredible cigar. I have a more detailed review here . I've read other places where people have had issues with the burn and what not. I think if you get them and let them rest in your properly calibrated humi at home they'll be good to go. I prefer the Corona Gorda size although most people love the Sublime.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup I had two out of three so far that weren't up to scratch in my opinion. One I was able to coax along the other I put down. Not really keen to try the others just yet. My RH is 64-66% and they sat for well on 3 months before my first try. I hear good things though and want to like the brand.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I bought a box of cgs & robusto in the first shipment and sublimes in the 2nd run. I also picked up a box of the no. 5s when they were released. Needless to say I really enjoy them. I smoked 3 sublimes while walking the golf course at the FedEx St. Jude classic last week without issue. I agree that they are more mellow and think they are smoking great.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have been smoking some lately that I bought about 4 months ago and I have noticed that they have been slow to start but once done with the first 1/4 to 1/3 they really pick up become really enjoyable.