What's new

Franklin Cigars Online Store

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome! I was just looking at the Franklin split thread. I haven't tried any yet but I keep hearing great things about them. Maybe I can pick up a few of them here shortly.

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
The splits are still a better pricing option, as I get a nice discount on bundles especially when buying 6 or 7 at a time.

However, the prices on the site are pretty good. Especially since it looks like there is no shipping. Makes it cheaper than me going to buy singles for people and paying USPS flat rate!

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I'm trying these this weekend. Looking forward to it
I was sent one, along with my welcome "instruction" package from Jim (still can't thank you enough for that Jim) and couldn't wait to try it. As soon as I saw I "Had a Franklin" in my possession, I smoked it. I was not disappointed.

I don't think you will be either...

Once I get my finances straightened out, I will be buying either a box or a split...

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
What kind did you try? What's the favorite around here? I was looking at the Connecticut and Habano.
My two favorites are the Maduro Robusto and Torpedo....
Thanks, I'll try one of those as well then. I tried to place an order but you have to call them after so I'll have to do it later in the day.
You have to call them after? Well that makes no sense. I"ll send an email.

Edit: Guess they dont have the online POS set up... that kinda kills the whole idea of having an online order site. Sorry... didn't know that.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
What kind did you try? What's the favorite around here? I was looking at the Connecticut and Habano.
My two favorites are the Maduro Robusto and Torpedo....
Thanks, I'll try one of those as well then. I tried to place an order but you have to call them after so I'll have to do it later in the day.
You have to call them after? Well that makes no sense. I"ll send an email.

Edit: Guess they dont have the online POS set up... that kinda kills the whole idea of having an online order site. Sorry... didn't know that.
Yeah, you have to place the order and then call them to do payment. I was hoping it would be easy and I could do ppl but no biggy, I'll just do it when I have free time. You guys talk these up so much I thought I just have to try them once. Thanks again for the info.

Rating - 77.8%
8   2   0
This is a good thing. I am sure in soon time that there will be a way to order online. Jim was very kind to allow me to try a couple of these....amazing to smoke now! Even more amazing time promises

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just put in a order for some Maduro Torps and Habano Torp. Also referred ya Jim.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I am definitely interested in trying a couple of these. They look and sound good and the price point is the icing on the cupcake.