What's new

Fraud Alert - Forrest Price of Wineadors.com

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forrest Price, of Wineadors.com, is a total fraud. Stole $148 of my money, never replied to 3 emails over 2 months, never shipped me any product, and fought to keep my money after I reported to my credit card company. He is a thief and if I lived in Oregon I would file a report with the local police for his theft. Stay away or buy at your own risk. This happened about 5 months ago so this is not a "poor communication" issue. He replied to my email when I had product questions, before he took my money. After that, radio silence. I hope this guy goes out of business because he is a liar and a thief.

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never hard of him, but thaks fort the heads up.

I did a search for that business ,the first search results were "SCAM ALERT" and so on ...how does a guy like that stay in business???

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I will back that statement up. He took about six months on my shelves and refused to reply to emails when he guaranteed a much shorter time frame. He then sent me the wrong shelving and when I wrote him he told me to find a local carpenter to fix his mistake and didn't offer any type of compensation. I would never recommend him.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk